Oahu Wedding Photo clients Jordan and Jessica tied the knot at Molii Gardens, Kualoa Ranch a couple weeks ago. The overcast skies did not dampen the spirits of this young couple and their friends and family. They exchanged vows by the water in a ceremony officiated by two of their friends. One of my favorite images of this wedding is when it started to sprinkle and Jordan looked up at the sky and said "Why does it have to rain on my wedding day?" We reminded him that rain and rainbows are considered a blessing in Hawaii. Both Jordan and Jessica of course knew this because they had both grown up in Hawaii. The rain stopped after just a few minutes. Congratulations to Jordan and Jessica! Enjoy the slideshow. We will post reception pictures later.
October 22, 2009
- Family Portraits on Lanikai Beach, Oahu
- Hawaii Engagement Photography: Kama'aina Discount
- Molii Gardens Wedding: Jordan and Jessica
- No Marriage Licenses on Furlough Days in Hawaii
- Koolau Golf Club Wedding: Lawrence and Naomi
- Honolulu Vacation Photography
- Kailua Sunset Wedding: Steven and Kori
- Hawaii Family Photography
- ▼ October (8)
- Hawaii Wedding Photography Blog
- Oahu, Hawaii, United States
- Welcome to AinaKai Photography's Hawaii wedding blog! Wedding and lifestyle photographer Richard Wainscoat provides high quality images to discriminating clients at reasonable rates. Our wedding photography packages are customizable to fit your budget. Richard lives in Kailua, Oahu with his wife Shiyana, who is also a professional photographer and serves as a second photographer at weddings (see Oahu Wedding Photo). If you are planning a destination wedding on Oahu, Hawaii and would like recommendations for reputable local wedding vendors, we can help. We also shoot on-location Hawaii lifestyle portraits of individuals, couples, families and children. We can suggest beautiful locations for your family portraits or engagement session. Thank you for stopping by!
Connect with us on Facebook!