Kori and Steve, a fun-loving couple from Alaska, enjoyed a destination wedding on Kailua Beach last month. Kori's relatives on Oahu and Kauai helped plan a beautiful Hawaiian wedding ceremony that included ukulele music and a hula dance. Guests were given Japanese umbrellas and lauhala fans to keep them cool during the ceremony. The lively reception was held at Pah Ke's Restaurant in Kaneohe. Pah Ke's is a local favorite for Chinese food and mouth-watering desserts and cakes (the owner, Raymond Siu, used to be the pastry chef for the Halekulani Hotel). Congratulations and best wishes to Kori and Steve! Steve will never forget their anniversary: 9-9-09!
Flowers: Flowers by Carole
Officiant: Rev. David Leonard Vega
Wedding dress: David's Bridal
Cake: Raymond Siu
Look for more images of this wedding on our facebook page soon.
- Family Portraits on Lanikai Beach, Oahu
- Hawaii Engagement Photography: Kama'aina Discount
- Molii Gardens Wedding: Jordan and Jessica
- No Marriage Licenses on Furlough Days in Hawaii
- Koolau Golf Club Wedding: Lawrence and Naomi
- Honolulu Vacation Photography
- Kailua Sunset Wedding: Steven and Kori
- Hawaii Family Photography
- ▼ October (8)
- Hawaii Wedding Photography Blog
- Oahu, Hawaii, United States
- Welcome to AinaKai Photography's Hawaii wedding blog! Wedding and lifestyle photographer Richard Wainscoat provides high quality images to discriminating clients at reasonable rates. Our wedding photography packages are customizable to fit your budget. Richard lives in Kailua, Oahu with his wife Shiyana, who is also a professional photographer and serves as a second photographer at weddings (see Oahu Wedding Photo). If you are planning a destination wedding on Oahu, Hawaii and would like recommendations for reputable local wedding vendors, we can help. We also shoot on-location Hawaii lifestyle portraits of individuals, couples, families and children. We can suggest beautiful locations for your family portraits or engagement session. Thank you for stopping by!
Connect with us on Facebook!