October 26, 2009
Fifty percent kama'aina discount on engagement photography: $180 (regular price is $360). E-session package includes one hour of on-location photography on Oahu, a disc of edited and enhanced images with copyright release, and a private online gallery of images to share with family and friends. Offer is valid until January 30, 2010.
- Family Portraits on Lanikai Beach, Oahu
- Hawaii Engagement Photography: Kama'aina Discount
- Molii Gardens Wedding: Jordan and Jessica
- No Marriage Licenses on Furlough Days in Hawaii
- Koolau Golf Club Wedding: Lawrence and Naomi
- Honolulu Vacation Photography
- Kailua Sunset Wedding: Steven and Kori
- Hawaii Family Photography
- ▼ October (8)
- Hawaii Wedding Photography Blog
- Oahu, Hawaii, United States
- Welcome to AinaKai Photography's Hawaii wedding blog! Wedding and lifestyle photographer Richard Wainscoat provides high quality images to discriminating clients at reasonable rates. Our wedding photography packages are customizable to fit your budget. Richard lives in Kailua, Oahu with his wife Shiyana, who is also a professional photographer and serves as a second photographer at weddings (see Oahu Wedding Photo). If you are planning a destination wedding on Oahu, Hawaii and would like recommendations for reputable local wedding vendors, we can help. We also shoot on-location Hawaii lifestyle portraits of individuals, couples, families and children. We can suggest beautiful locations for your family portraits or engagement session. Thank you for stopping by!
Connect with us on Facebook!